C/O Spring - 2.5in Id X Discontinued 09/
QA1 | Part# QA1-10CS500
- Available in a chrome plated or silver powder coated finished, QA1's 2.5" I.D. Coil Springs are offered in 6" to 14" free length. QA1's springs are strong, consistent and have a long life because they are made with the highest quality materials. A lifetime guarantee ensures that all QA1 springs will stay within 2% of the original free height and rate under normal operating conditions.
- Chrome Silicon Steel (CrS)
- All QA1 springs are manufactured using the highest quality materials for high strength, consistency and long life.
- Cold Wound - Heat Treated - Shot Peened
- All QA1 springs go through intensive manufacturing processes to ensure consistency, accuracy and durability.
- Squared Ends
- All QA1 springs are ground at both ends to ensure straight, consistent and accurate operation.
- Protective Coated
- QA1 springs are either silver powder coated for excellent longevity, or are polished and chrome plated for the ultimate in appearance.
- Lengths and Rates Marked
- All QA1 springs are clearly marked with the free length of the spring and spring rate for quick and easy identification.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE
- All QA1 springs are lifetime guaranteed to remain within 2% of the original free height and rate under normal operating conditions.
Coil Spring - COIL-OVER - 2.500 In Id - 10.000 In Length - 500 LB/IN Spring Rate - Chrome - Each